Why are Digital Floor Plans important for Real Estate listings?
DISPLAYING A PROPERTY’S LAYOUT
A floor plan is a great way to show the layout of rooms in a building. Often photographs alone cannot convey this information.
According to Zillow, a floor plan is the 2nd most important feature on a listing and correlates highly with capturing potential leads.
According to Rightmove, click-through rates increase by 52% when adding a floor plan to a listing.
From the floor plans, home buyers will know immediately if they are interested in the building’s layout or not. Also, real estate agents can qualify potential home buyers before showing them the home.
- Creating floor plans in high resolution images in JPG, PNG and SVG file formats.
- Home report PDF based on the elements in the floor plan.
- SVG floor plan can be edited in any vector graphics editor.
- You can add your own logo, wall color and floor color.
Marketing Floor Plans Florida
Starting at just
- $85 – 1,000-2,000 Sq Ft.
- $130 – 2,000-2,500 Sq Ft.
- $185 – 2,500-3,000 Sq. Ft
- $250 – 3,000-3,500 Sq. Ft
- $325 – 3,000-3,500 Sq. Ft
- $400 – 4,000-4,500 Sq. Ft